The Recruitment Process
When we have an open position, we post a job ad. If you apply for the job, we will respond to your application as soon as possible. If we do not have any open positions that match your qualifications, feel free to send us an unsolicited application: Bonn, Hamburg, München und Rosenheim.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application and CV reflect that you are ready to take on new challenges, that you want to create growth and you have convinced us that you may be the right candidate for the job, we will start the recruitment process.
We are very thorough in our recruitment process, because we want to make sure that we are a perfect match. If you are invited for an interview, we expect you to be thorough and well prepared too. Remember that 90% of success is good preparation.
Consider the following for the first interview:
- Why are you applying for this job?
- How can you present yourself briefly?
- What are your strong and your weak sides in relation to this job?
- What can you offer JS in this job?
- Why did you stop working in your previous job?
- In your previous jobs, how did you make positive contributions to the company (give examples)?
- How have you cooperated with previous colleagues (give examples)?
- What are your salary expectations?
Prepare some questions you want us to answer. For instance:
- How will my work effort be measured?
- How do I know that I am successful?
- Which development opportunities will I get?
- Which career possibilities do I have?
- What is a normal work day like?
For the second interview:
- Prepare questions to clarify uncertainties from the first interview.
- Prepare a list of 2-3 references - preferably managers from previous jobs or functions.
- Get their consent and inform them that we may call them.
We look forward to meeting you.